2015 Summer Parade of Homes
9Griffin Builders Inc.
Copyright © Dayton Home Designs
Square Feet: 4,890
1st Flr Sqft: 3,003
Lower Sqft: 1,887
Zero Step Entry
Price Range: $701,000-$800,000
When you are planning to build a new home or just reinvent the one you are in, the decisions can seem overwhelming. The floor plan, the finishes, the profiles, the colors…where do you begin? At Griffin Builders, we have spent nearly 40 years perfecting a process that smooths that chaos into an enjoyable and rewarding experience. Our very unique and talented staff allow us to make sure that your personalities, wants and needs are adequately reflected in a budget-conscious home by listening to and guiding you along the way.
This home, built with extended family in mind, is full of casual yet impactful design. The eclectic nature of the homeowners’ tastes allowed us to borrow from multiple genres creating a home that is beautifully reflective of who they truly are.
• Thoughtfully placed on the lot to embrace its hilly, wooded nature
• Combination of painted and stained elements with coffered and beamed ceilings
• First floor master suite with laundry access from the closet
• Resourceful organization room designed with the dogs in mind
• Flexible dining and hearth space can morph for large gathering
• Finished lower level with reclaimed brick and luxury vinyl plank and tile floors